Facilities Maintenance Technician I, Ii Or Iii
The City of Weatherford's Parks and Recreation Department is looking to hire a Facilities Maintenance Technician I, II, or III. This position will perform entry-level duties as assigned to diagnose problems, researching solutions, and performing general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and interior/exterior property structures. If you think you'd be a good fit, we would like to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- Repairs, installs, and maintains plumbing and plumbing equipment such as sinks, toilets, and other plumbing fixtures.
- Repairs and replaces defective electrical switches, wall plugs, and light bulbs.
- Maintains heating and air conditioning equipment such as changing filters.
- Repairs or replaces plaster, brick, dry wall, ceilings, windows, shelves, etc., in an accurate and safe manner.
- Builds sheds, pours concrete, trims trees, patches roofs, caulks, paints, installs metal steps, replaces lumber, repairs or installs picnic tables and benches, and other building maintenance duties as required.
- Operates various types of hand tools and power tools in a safe manner; maintains equipment in a proper working order.
- Level of experience will determine hourly pay range.
• Above knowledge and skill may be gained by one-year responsible building maintenance experience including grounds keeping, plumbing, electrical and carpentry experience OR by any combination of training and experience leading to the described level of knowledge and skill. • Must have valid Texas Driver's License and driving record must meet or surpass guidelines as set forth by the City.
Closing Date/Time: Open Until Filled