Park and Recreation
A Pool Attendant job is available with The City of Fort Worth Park & Recreation Department - Aquatics Division. The Parks & Recreation Department is recruiting for Pool Attendants for the Summer Season.
This position does not offer benefits and requires to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Must be 16 years or older by May 1, 2020.
The Pool Attendant Job Responsibilities Include:
- Operate cash register; accept general admissions and cash flow
- Responsible for all Point of Sales transactions at the pool
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Clean of facility and grounds
- Stock restrooms
- Check appropriate swim attire
- Help guards and managers enforce pool rules
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Cash handling or retail sales experience
- Janitorial experience
- Previous experience in customer service
Closing Date/Time: 7/12/20