Park and Recreation
A Pool/Lifeguard Manager job is available with The City of Fort Worth Park & Recreation Department - Aquatics Division.The Park & Recreations Department is seeking professional individuals with a background in pool operations. The Pool Manager is responsible for ensuring good relations and safety for staff and the public.
These positions are summer only and require working days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Pool/Lifeguard Manager Job Responsibilities Include:
- Cash handling
- Employee evaluation
- Personnel management
- Facility management
- Water chemistry management
- Serve as an extension of upper management
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older and must possess current Lifeguard Certification OR Water Safety Instructor experience
- Knowledge of chemical pumps, valences, valves, and general water flow operations of swimming pools
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing; must be competent in water safety management; rescue techniques; cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR); first aid applications
- Experience working at a municipal swimming pool
Closing Date/Time: 7/12/20