RN, Hendrick Dialysis Center – Outpatient
Location: Abilene, Texas, 79601, United States
Job ID: 54230179
Position Title: RN, Hendrick Dialysis Center - Outpatient
Company Name: Hendrick Dialysis Center
Registered Nurses deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. Registered Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. Due to the broad range of medical conditions they encounter, they must be well-versed in a large variety of health conditions.
Registered Nurses have a professional obligation to participate in committee activities, surveys, and improvement initiatives. In addition, Registered Nurses must uphold the standards of the Texas Nurse Practice Act.
Nephrology nursing is a specialty practice addressing the protection, promotion, and optimization of the health and well-being of individuals with kidney disease.
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Minimum Work Experience
- 1 year of acute care experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Registered Nurse
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work with therapeutic equipment.
- Input data into computer programs.
- Knowledge of nursing process and ability to deliver patient care based on standards of care.